Welcome to Preston Middle School! Please click on any of the links on the right side of this page, or feel free to look through the tabs on the top of this page, to learn more about our great school! Check out the "Activities" tab on the home page for all of the activities offered here at Preston, and the Athletics page for all information needed for participation.
School Hours: 8:05am - 2:55pm Monday - Friday
- Doors open at 7:30am - and Close at 3:30pm
- The Media Center is open to students before and after school opening at 7:30 am - 3:30pm. The Media Center will be closed to students when staff meetings are held here, or other activities are scheduled. These dates will be posted at the Media Center, and on the Media Center website page.
2019-20 SPRING ENRICHMENTS FOR SECOND SEMESTER LIST HERE
SAFE 2 TELL is a tip system to allow our school officials to know if there are unsafe activites going on at Preston Middle School. Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community. Click HERE to submit a tip. Not sure if you should report your concern? See reasons to report HERE.
WHAT'S UP FOR STUDENTS AT PRESTON
Puma Podcast Website
Podcast episodes for your listening pleasure created by middle school students, for middle school students and the Preston community! Click HERE to listen
2019-20 Purple/Teal Calendar HERE
Daily Schedule <<<>>> PSD Calendar <<<>>> Map of Preston Middle School
The Calendars for the next school year will be posted soon. We look forward to the next school year with you.
Click on this link to review the guidelines for Preston Students: Parent & Student Handbook
Lost and Found Locations:
Cafeteria - Front Office - Gym wtih Coaches - Media Center for misplaced Computers
It is wise to have your name on water bottles, binders, folders and backpacks, so your items can be returned to you.
Check in and Check out Procedures during the School Day
(Please review this information with your parents)
All students must come to the front entrance of Preston to be signed out by a Parent/Guardian during the school day. Please be aware of the following guidelines.
- If you have an appointment - have your parent write a note with the details of your appointment and what time they would like for you to be at the front.
- Bring this note to Attendance at the front before school starts to get a PASS TO LEAVE CLASS. Show this pass to your teacher at the time you need to meet your parent, and bring your things with you that you would need and have a seat in the front entrance area. An example: If you are leaving for the day, go to your locker and get your backpack and personal items you would need.
- It is mandatory that your Parent/Guardian comes into the school to sign you out with Attendance.
- If you are leaving the school with another students and their parent for an athletic event, or for any reason, a note from your parent is required giving permission to leave naming that parent/person, giving a time and the reason. (Athletic Event, Lunch etc.) You will also bring this to Attendance before school to get a pass to leave as explained in point #2.
Riding the Bus Home with a Friend? You need a Bus Pass Request!
- Buss Pass Request is required to ride the bus home with a friend.
- You can print this at home or get a copy from Attendance or front office.
- This requires a parent signature
COLLEGE IN COLORADO - Click HERE to check out this awesome site to start NOW for planning for college.
(students click on the link above to login to use the internet from offsite on PSD provided computers)
The Spirit Cart
The Spirit Cart is located in the commons/cafeteria. The regular open times will be M-W-F at lunch. Merchandise includes T-shirts, Knead-able erasers (scented), fun pens, Spirit Zipper Pulls for back packs and jackets, and soooo much more! Come by and check it out!
Please note that the Spirit Cart is run by volunteer parents, and my be closed due to availability of these volunteers. Remember to be respectful, and appreciative to our volunteers. We love our volunteers and are so grateful for their support.