Printable Permission Slips
2019 Obstacle Color Run - Permission Slip HERE
- April 25, 2019 @5:30pm
- We must have a waiver for each participant to run - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please bring completed form and money to the front office.
- See Registration pricing on the form
6th Grade Safe Routes to School - biking - Permission Slip HERE
- Please fill in your students teachers name and the date they are biking
- Students should bring theri own bicycle and hlemet if possible (otherwise we will provide one for use diring the activity)
- Water bottle
- Sack lunch
- Wear clothes appropriate for biking
HUMAN SEXUALITY UNIT PERMISSION SLIP
- Mrs. Simpson & Ms. Bonilla HS Permission Form HERE
Quebec, Canada - 2020
Complete Printable Application Packet HERE
If you are signed up for French at Preston next year, please consider traveling with Ms. Markland to Quebec City, Canada to immerse yourself in French language, history, and culture! Details and application packets can be found on the website and in the main office. Applications must be turned in to Ms. Markland by April 30th. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Markland at email@example.com.
If you'd like to see what last year's trip to Quebec with Preston students was like, please enjoy this short video: HERE