Welcome to Preston Middle School Golf.
Golf is for 6th, 7th & 8th grade Boys and Girls. This is a cut sport.
Click HERE for the Boys & Girls Golf Schedule. TBD
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPROTS ENGINE Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE.
SEASON STARTS: March 25,2019 - May 10, 2019
PARENTS: If your student is going to be traveling with a parent other than yourself to golf practices or games, please send a note to the front office that reflects your permission for them to leave campus with another parent.
Informational / Try-Out Updates:
Team Picture Dates:
Boys and Girls Schedule
*Schedules may be subject to change
A & B Teams will have 12 students each ( Boys A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students , Girls A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students )
Check out the latest standings, current schedules and more! Sign up to receive instant notification of any schedule changes by following the instructions in the RSchool Parent Guide. This will allow you to receive a text and/or an email immediately if any changes are made to the schedules you are following. This guide also provides instructions to download athletic schedules to your personal calendar.
- Middle School Sports Forms/SPANISH - Note: A sports physical form signed by a doctor is required before a student can participate in any practices. Physicals are valid for one calendar year for all sports a student participates in during that year. Turn all paperwork and fees in to the front office to Mrs. Meier, Athletic Secretary.
- Preston Middle School Athletic Eligibility Requirements
- FEES: $105 participation fee per sport. The fee for home-schooled, private school and charter school students participating on PSD athletic teams is $157. These students must provide proof of residency prior to placement. Please contact the District Athletic Director at 490.3106 for more information.
- Proof of Student Accident, Injury and Illness Insurance. Insurance can be purchased through PSD. Find details HERE.
- Sportsmanship, Athletic Handbook
- Condition for Refund
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintemail@example.com|
|Athletics Secretary||Brenda Meierfirstname.lastname@example.org|