Welcome to Preston's Girl's Basketball Page!
REGISTER ONLINE through SPORTS ENGINE . Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
Please contact the Athletic Secretary with any questions 488-7351.
If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE
Season Dates: January 9, 2019 - March 7, 2019
Student / Parent Meeting: TBA
Team Picture Date:TBA
Infromational / Try-Out Updates:TBA
All Physicals, PSD Forms and Fees need to be turned in prior to Winter Break
Game Schedule *Schedules may be subject to change* Check out the latest standings, current schedules and more! Sign up to receive instant notification of any schedule changes by following the instructions in the RSchool Parent Guide. This will allow you to receive a text and/or an email immediately if any changes are made to the schedules you are following. This guide also provides instructions to download athletic schedules to your personal calendar.
- Middle School Sports Forms / SPANISH: Note: A sports physical form signed by a doctor is required before a student can participate in any practices. Physicals are valid for one calendar year for all sports a student participates in during that year.
- Preston Middle School Athletic Eligibility Requirements
- Fee: $105/per sport for athletes in grades 6-8.. The fee for home-schooled, private school and charter school students participating on PSD athletic teams is $157. These students must provide proof of residency prior to placement. Please contact the District Athletic Director at 490.3106 for more information.
- Proof of Student Accident, Injury and Illness Insurance. Insurance can be purchased through PSD.
- Sportsmanship, Athletic Handbook
- Condition for Refund
|7th Grade Coach||Heather Camping - email@example.com|
|8th Grade Coach||Keith Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Atheletic Director||Bill Saint - email@example.com|
|Athletic Secretary||Brenda Meier - firstname.lastname@example.org|