Welcome to Preston Middle School. We are so glad you are here!
Please review the information below. If you have any questions,
please contact the Registrar, Mrs. Chavez 970-488-7309, firstname.lastname@example.org
or your grade level counselor.
6th Grade: Stephanie Pitner, 970-488-7313, email@example.com
7th Grade: Julie Baker, 970-488-7311, firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade: Kyle Healy, 970-488-7305, email@example.com
Click HERE for the "Here's What You Need to Know" from the PSD School District.
Find My Neighborhood School click HERE.
Registration Dates for the 2017-18 School Year
- 8th Graders: August 8th, 2 - 5 pm
- 7th Graders: August 9th, 2 - 5 pm
- New Students to Preston and 6th Grade Students Orientation August 9th at 6 pm.
- 6th Graders: August 10th, 2 - 5 pm
Preston Middle School accepts all students who live within its attendance boundaries.
Registrar’s office hours are modified during June & July, please call for an appointment at (970)488-7309.
To register a new student, please complete the following forms:
General Registration Information: Required Forms
- Student Enrollment Form (English) (required) - Student Enrollment From (Spanish)
- ELA Home Language Residency Form (English) (required) - ELA Home Language Residency Form (Spanish)
- (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (English) (required) - (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (Spanish)
- Request for Student Records Info and confirm Enrollment and Attendance Form (required)
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records
- Birth Cirtificate
Bring these completed forms and Proof of residency and immunization records (or Exemption Certificate)
to the Registrar's Office between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm.
Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Information about recommended and required immunizations from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review (mulitiple languages available).
6th Grade: 2016-2017 YEARBOOKIANS NEEDED!!
- 6th Grade Instruction Sheet 16-17 Do you have what it takes to join the yearbook crew? Apply using THIS LINK for a
- 6th Grade Course Description Handbook 16-17 class unlike any other.
- 6th Grade Course Selection Sheet 16-17
6th Grade: 2017-2017 LEADERSHIP APPLICATION: click THIS LINK
- 6th Grade Instruction Sheet 17-18
- 6th Grade Course Description Handbook 17-18
- 6th Grade Course Selection Sheet 17-18
7th Grade: 2016-2017
- 7th Grade Instruction Sheet 16-17
- 7th Grade Course Description Handbook 2017
- 7th Grade Course Selection Sheet 16-17
7th Grade: 2017-2018
8th Grade: 2016-2017
- 8th Grade Instruction Sheet 16-17
- 8th Grade Course Description Handbook 2017
- 8th Grade Course Selection Sheet 16-17
8th Grade: 2017-2018