Welcome to Preston Middle School. We are so glad you are here!
Please review the information below. If you have any questions,
please contact the Registrar, Mrs. Chavez 970-488-7309, firstname.lastname@example.org
or your grade level counselor.
6th Grade: Stephanie Pitner, 970-488-7313, email@example.com
7th Grade: Julie Baker, 970-488-7311, firstname.lastname@example.org
8th Grade: Becci Kirby, 970-488-7305, email@example.com
Counselor: Krista Summers,970-488-7291, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for the "Here's What You Need to Know" from the PSD School District.
Find My Neighborhood School click HERE. Select "Which School Do I Attend"
Student Check In Dates for the 2018-19 School Year
- 8th Graders: August 7th, 2 - 5 pm
- 7th Graders: August 8th, 2 - 5 pm
- 6th Graders: August 9th, 2 - 5 pm
On the students designated Check In Day they will.....
- Recieve class schedule
- Student is able to walk through the school to locate classes and locker
- Recieve locker assignments
- Bring school supplies to STORE IN THEIR LOCKER until the first day of school
- Pay school fees
- Pay fall sports fees
- Pick up school photo packet for pictures scheduled August 29 & 30, 2018.
Preston Middle School accepts all students who live within its attendance boundaries.
Registrar’s office hours are modified during June & July, please call for an appointment at (970)488-7309.
To register a new student, please complete the following forms:
General Registration Information: Required Forms
- Student Enrollment Form (English) (required) - Student Enrollment From (Spanish)
- ELA Home Language Residency Form (English) (required) (Spanish)
- (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (English) (required) - (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (Spanish)
- Request for Student Records Info and confirm Enrollment and Attendance Form (required)
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records - All incoming 6th graders and new students click HERE for requirements and exemption information. Please read the GENERAL PARENT WELCOME LETTER for information on your students Health Concerns and Medication at School.
- Birth Cirtificate
6th Grade: 2018-2019 Supply List HERE
- 6th Grade Instruction Sheet
- 6th Grade Course Description Handbook 18-19
- 6th Grade Course Selection Sheet 18-19
7th Grade: 2018-2019 Supply List HERE
- 7th Grade Instruction Sheet
- 7th Grade Course Description Handbook 18-19
- 7th Grade Course Selection Sheet 18-19
8th Grade: 2018-2019 Supply List HERE
- 8th Grade Instruction Sheet
- 8th Grade Discription Handbook 18-19
- 8th Grade Course Selection Sheet 18-19