Welcome to Preston Middle School. We are so glad you are here!
Please review the information below. If you have any questions,
please contact the Registrar, Mrs. Chavez 970-488-7309, email@example.com
or your grade level counselor.
6th Grade: Stephane Pitner, 970-488-7313, firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade: Julie Baker, 970-488-7311, email@example.com
8th Grade: Rebecca Kirby, 970-7291, firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor: Krista Summers, 970-488-7305, email@example.com
Registrar’s office hours are modified during June & July,
Please call for an appointment at (970)488-7309.
Preston Middle School accepts all students who live within its attendance boundaries.
Find My Neighborhood School: Click HERE. Select "Which School Do I Attend?"
Student Check in Dates for the 2019-20 School Year to pick up your class schedule.
- 7th & 8th Grade - August 12th from 2 - 5pm
- 6th Grade - August 13th from 4 - 6:30pm
General Registration Information: Required Forms and Documents
- Student Enrollment Form (English) (required) - Student Enrollment From (Spanish)
- ELA Home Language Residency Form (English) (required) - ELA Home Language Residency Form (Spanish)
- (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (English) - (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (Spanish)
- Request/Release or Secure Student Records Info and Confirm Enrollment and Attendance Form (required)
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records - Incoming 6th graders and new students click HERE for requirements and exception information. Please read the GENERAL PARENT WELCOME LETTER for information on your students Health Concerns and Medication at School.
- Birth Cirtificate
Bring these completed forms and Proof of residency and immunization records
(or Exemption Certificate) to the Registrar's Office between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm.
Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Information about recommended and required immunizations from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review (mulitiple languages available).
6th Grade: 2019-2020 - Registration for "in-district" families
- 6th Grade Supply List
- 6th Grade Course Description Handbook
- 6th Grade Course Selection Sheet
- Home Language Residency form English
- Boces Occupational Survey English
- Immunization Welcome Letter
- Non-Permission Form
- Incoming 6th Grade Letter
- Student Enroll Form
- Preston Request for CUM Records
7th Grade: 2019-20
- 2019-2020 7th Grade Supply List
- 7th Grade Course Description Handbook
- 7th Grade Course Selection Sheet
8th Grade: 2019-20