Welcome to Preston Middle School. We are so glad you are here!
Please review the information below. If you have any questions,
please contact the Registrar, Mrs. Chavez 970-488-7309, email@example.com
or your grade level counselor.
6th Grade: Stephane Pitner, 970-488-7313, firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade: Julie Baker, 970-488-7311, email@example.com
8th Grade: Rebecca Kirby, 970-7291, firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselor: Krista Summers, 970-488-7305, email@example.com
Registrar’s office hours are modified during June & July,
Please call for an appointment at (970)488-7309.
Preston Middle School accepts all students who live within its attendance boundaries.
Find My Neighborhood School: Click HERE. Select "Which School Do I Attend?"
Registration for Current 6th and 7th Graders
- Registration for 2020-20 classes will take place on February 18th-19th, 2020 for current 7th graders and February 20-21,2020 for current 6th graders.
- Students will take home their registration sheets Feb. 13th and 14th to discuss class options with parents/guardians.
- In order to avoid schedule changes in the fall, students should select the classes they prefer.
- If you have any questions about registration, contact your student’s counselor listed above.
Student Check in Dates for the 2020-2021 School Year to pick up your class schedule.
- 7th & 8th Grade TBD
- 6th Grade TBD
General Registration Information: Required Forms and Documents
- Student Enrollment Form (English) (required) - Student Enrollment From (Spanish)
- ELA Home Language Residency Form (English) (required) - ELA Home Language Residency Form (Spanish)
- (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (English) - (BOCES) Migrant Student Program Eligibility Form (Spanish)
- Request/Release or Secure Student Records Info and Confirm Enrollment and Attendance Form (required)
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records - Incoming 6th graders and new students click HERE for requirements and exception information. Please read the GENERAL PARENT WELCOME LETTER for information on your students Health Concerns and Medication at School.
- Birth Cirtificate
Bring these completed forms and Proof of residency and immunization records
(or Exemption Certificate) to the Registrar's Office between 7:30 am and 2:30 pm.
Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Information about recommended and required immunizations from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review (mulitiple languages available).
2020-21 Music Letter - Click HERE
6th Grade: 2020-2021 - Registration for "in-district" families
- 6th Grade Supply List - TBD
- 6th Grade Course Description Handbook (2020-2021)
- 6th Grade Course Selection Sheet (2020-2021)
- Home Language Residency form English
- Boces Occupational Survey English
- Immunization Welcome Letter 2020-21
- Non-Permission Form 2020-21
- Incoming 6th Grade Letter (2020-2021)
- Student Enroll Form
- Preston Request for CUM Records
7th Grade: 2020-21
- 7th Grade Supply List - TBD
- 7th Grade Course Description Handbook 2020-21
- 7th Grade Course Selection Sheet 2020-21
- 19-20 SPRING ENRICHMENTS FOR 2ND SEMESTER
8th Grade: 2020-21