Celebrating Puma Achievements
Model United Nations - Congratulations to the 7th Graders: Evan Baker, Jack Brockhagen, Benito Esposti, Christian Groendyk, Dylan Heinrich,
Reese Mathison, Olivia Saint &Lizzie Camp and
6th Graders: Mya Salmoran, Easton Miller, Ethan Cole, Niyati Kuntumalla, Isabel Azad who did a wonderful job representing Preston at the Model United Nations Summit in Steamboat last week. Our students were polite, dynamic and showcased their critical thinking skills as they debated world issues with other students from all over Colorado.
2018 Preston Track
AMAZING WORK GUYS!
Great Job Girls for placing 3rd in the District! Thank you Mrs. Baker for leading this great team!
Congratulations to the team and awesome coaches!! ! Good times!
Fun Evening with the Color Run! Thanks to Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Barnes and all of the volunteers to make this happen each year!!
A great time for our Special Olympians!
A few of our Special Olympians and their fan Club - The Athletic Leadership Group.
Great Job Miss Ella!
Great Job !
Awesome Work Guys!
That is amazing! Great job!
Congratulations to the Wrestlng Team! Great job Guys!
Mrs. Hunter-Laszlo takes Paper Craines to Japan!!
Great Job! Thank you to our coaches!
Congratulations to our Preston Mathletes!
- This weekend, our Preston team competed against approximately 120 other students (and 16 schools) at the Northern Colorado Regional Math Counts tournament.
- Jackson Dryg placed 1st overall! Henry Xiao placed 6th.
- Our team of Jackson Dryg, Henry Xiao, Kilian Cox, and Jacob Burczyk placed 2nd as a school team.
- Please join me in congratulating their hard work!
- These four amazing students will continue to represent Preston at the State competition on March 24.
Congratulations to Preston Science Olympiad Teams!
The sixty members of the Preston Science Olympiad Teams had a great day on Saturday, February 24, 2018.
- Preston placed 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 8th out of 41 teams.
- For the first time in tournament history, two teams from the same school tied for first place--yes, Preston #1 and Preston #2 tied!
- The tie breaker is number of 1st place medals putting Preston #1 with 11 over Preston #2 with five.
- Next challenge: State Competition on April 21st.
Preston All State Chior Members
Above and Beyond Awards on Friday, February 16th
- Fiona Carson
- Dustin Mock
- Lily Patrick
7TH Grade Volleyball - October 2017