Welcome to the Preston Wrestling Page!
(Changes possible with consideration to COVID-19)
Preston Students: $120 Non-Preston Students: $132.00
Non-Preston Students: *Home school students or students who attend a school that does not offer middle school athletics will be placed upon request per the PSD Placement Guidelines. Interested parents must contact the PSD Athletic office at 970-490-3332 to request formal athletic placement.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
When your registration is complete, physical turned in to the front office, and fee is paid, you will receive a BLUE CARD. You are then cleared to participate.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
The first day of practice is ____________________, wrestling is a no cut sport and is open to all 7th and 8th grade Preston Students.
Time: in the Small Gym
Preston will also hold a pre-season wrestling camp:
Coach Blevens will host a pre-season informational meeting for STUDENTS after school: _______________
All students attending these meetings should have already registered for wrestling on SportsEngine, have a current physical on file in the office, and paid their athletic fee.
Please contact the Preston Office to confirm your registration / athletic fee and to pick up a BLUE CARD prior to the meeting and practice.
|Athletic Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|