Welcome to the Preston Tennis Team Page
(Changes possible with consideration to COVID-19 - Read more HERE)
Fall Sports Announcement:
Notice from Russ McKinstry - PSD Director of Athletics
We have decided to pause middle school athletics at this time with the goal of hopefully offering a modified season for all ten sports after the holiday break beginning in early January. We are deeply saddened by this, but our number 1 priority is the health and safety of our students.
Please contact Preston Middle School if you have questions. 970-488-7351
Preston Students: $120.00 Non Preston Students: $132.00
Non-Preston Students: *Home school students or students who attend a school that does not offer middle school athletics will be placed upon request per the PSD Placement Guidelines. Interested parents must contact the PSD Athletic office at 970-490-3332 to request formal athletic placement.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
ALL practices are located at Warren Park (Horsetooth and Lemay) Time: 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
Bring tennis racquet, water bottle (WITH NAME ON IT), appropriate tennis clothes and tennis shoes.
Please see SportsEngine for current game information.
Sport Pictures Scheduled for:
Notes from Coach:
End of Season Party:
|Asst. Coach||Stephanie Pitner||970-488-7313|
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|