Welcome to the Preston Middle School Golf Page
Golf is for 6th, 7th & 8th grade Boys and Girls. This is a cut sport.
Middle School Athletics Update
With the health and wellbeing of student-athletes, coaches and the community in mind, the middle school athletic seasons will be suspended until March 1, 2021. If circumstances allow, the spring sports seasons that include softball, track and field, golf, and unified basketball will be conducted as previously planned.
If State, County, and PSD COVID guidelines and restrictions were to change, allowing sports to be safely played before March 1st, that option will remain a possibility.
Cross Country, Football, Tennis, Girls and Boys Basketball, and Wrestling Season will not be held this school year.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Informational / Try-Out Updates:
Interested in playing on the Golf Team? Any 6th, 7th, and 8th graders (at any level) are welcome to tryout to join our team. Be reminded that this is a cut sport and we are allowed 12 for each team.
Please follow the instructions below to ensure you are ready for tryouts.
Tryouts will begin: ____________tbd
Attend a STUDENT MEETING: --------------tbd
Last of all, each golfer will need to fill out the following survey before tryouts! SURVEY HERE
PARENT MEETING: ____________________tbd
PARENTS: If your student will be leaving Preston with a parent other than yourself to golf practices or games, please send a note to the front office that reflects your permission for them to leave campus with another parent.
Team Picture Dates:______________________tbd
*Schedules may be subject to change due to weather
A & B Teams will have 12 students each ( Boys A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students , Girls A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students )
Check out the latest standingsand current schedules on SportsEngine.