Welcome to the Preston Middle School Golf Page
Golf is for 6th, 7th & 8th grade Boys and Girls. This is a cut sport.
(Changes possible with consideration to COVID-19)
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Informational / Try-Out Updates:
Interested in playing on the Golf Team? Any 6th, 7th, and 8th graders (at any level) are welcome to tryout to join our team. Be reminded that this is a cut sport and we are allowed 12 for each team.
Please follow the instructions below to ensure you are ready for tryouts.
Tryouts will begin: ____________tbd
Attend a STUDENT MEETING: --------------tbd
Last of all, each golfer will need to fill out the following survey before tryouts! SURVEY HERE
PARENT MEETING: ____________________tbd
PARENTS: If your student will be leaving Preston with a parent other than yourself to golf practices or games, please send a note to the front office that reflects your permission for them to leave campus with another parent.
Team Picture Dates:______________________tbd
*Schedules may be subject to change due to weather
A & B Teams will have 12 students each ( Boys A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students , Girls A Team = 6 students, B Team = 6 students )
Check out the latest standingsand current schedules on SportsEngine.
|Boys Coach||Ed Kerrfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Girls Coach||Julie Bakeremail@example.com|
|Athletic Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|