Welcome to Preston's Girls Basketball Page!
Middle School Athletics Update
With the health and wellbeing of student-athletes, coaches and the community in mind, the middle school athletic seasons will be suspended until March 1, 2021. If circumstances allow, the spring sports seasons that include softball, track and field, golf, and unified basketball will be conducted as previously planned.
If State, County, and PSD COVID guidelines and restrictions were to change, allowing sports to be safely played before March 1st, that option will remain a possibility.
Cross Country, Football, Tennis, Girls and Boys Basketball, and Wrestling Season will not be held this school year.
Preston Students: $120.00 Non Preston Students: $132.00
Non-Preston Students: *Home school students or students who attend a school that does not offer middle school athletics will be placed upon request per the PSD Placement Guidelines. Interested parents must contact the PSD Athletic office at 970-490-3332 to request formal athletic placement.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Try Outs: This is a Cut Sport
- 8th Grade Girls Basketball Parent Meeting: _________TBD
- Final cuts: ______________TBD
- Questions go to Mrs. Barnes email@example.com
- Coach Barnes (Head Coach 8th) and Coach Brown (Head Coach 7th) will host a pre-season informational meeting:
- All students attending these meetings should have already registered for basketball on SportEngine, have a current physical on file in the office, and paid their athletic fee.
- Please contact the Preston Office to confirm your registration / athletic fee and to pick up a Blue Card prior to the meeting and tryouts.