Welcome to Preston's Girls Basketball Page!
(Changes possible with consideration to COVID-19)
Preston Students: $120.00 Non Preston Students: $132.00
Non-Preston Students: *Home school students or students who attend a school that does not offer middle school athletics will be placed upon request per the PSD Placement Guidelines. Interested parents must contact the PSD Athletic office at 970-490-3332 to request formal athletic placement.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Try Outs: This is a Cut Sport
- 8th Grade Girls Basketball Parent Meeting: _________TBD
- Final cuts: ______________TBD
- Questions go to Mrs. Barnes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coach Barnes (Head Coach 8th) and Coach Brown (Head Coach 7th) will host a pre-season informational meeting:
- All students attending these meetings should have already registered for basketball on SportEngine, have a current physical on file in the office, and paid their athletic fee.
- Please contact the Preston Office to confirm your registration / athletic fee and to pick up a Blue Card prior to the meeting and tryouts.
|7th Grade Coach||Mr. Brown - email@example.com|
|8th Grade Coach||Mrs. Barnes - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Atheletic Director||Bill Saint - email@example.com|
|Athletic Secretary||Brenda Meier - firstname.lastname@example.org|