Welcome to Preston's Boy's Basketball Page!
Middle School Athletics Update
With the health and wellbeing of student-athletes, coaches and the community in mind, the middle school athletic seasons will be suspended until March 1, 2021. If circumstances allow, the spring sports seasons that include softball, track and field, golf, and unified basketball will be conducted as previously planned.
If State, County, and PSD COVID guidelines and restrictions were to change, allowing sports to be safely played before March 1st, that option will remain a possibility.
Cross Country, Football, Tennis, Girls and Boys Basketball, and Wrestling Season will not be held this school year.
Preston Students: $120.00 Non Preston Students: $132.00
Non-Preston Students: *Home school students or students who attend a school that does not offer middle school athletics will be placed upon request per the PSD Placement Guidelines. Interested parents must contact the PSD Athletic office at 970-490-3332 to request formal athletic placement.
A BLUE CARD is needed to turn into coach before the season begins.
How to get a BLUE CARD:
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay the fee on School Pay at the end of the registration process or payment can be made in the front office.
- Turn in a Physical signed by your students physician to the front office. Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
7th Grade Basketball:
Tryouts/First Day of Practice: _______________tbd
"Cuts" will be made no later than the 3rd day. Full refunds will be issued to ALL players not making the team.
Tryouts and Regular Practice: Everyday
- Student information meeting:
- Students attending these meetings should have already registered for basketball on SportEngine , make sure they have a current physical on file with the Athletic Secretary, and paid the athletic fee either in the office or on SchoolPay Please see Preston Office to confirm your registration, physical on file, and fee to pick up a Blue Card prior to the meeting and tryouts.
Team Picture Date: ------------ TBD
8th Grade Basketball:
Tryouts/First Day of Practice: "Cuts" will be made no later than the 3rd day. Full refunds will be issued to ALL players not making the team.
Regular Practice Schedule: ________________tbd
Parent/Student information meeting: _____________tbd
Students attending these meetings should have already registered for basketball on SportEngine and paid there athletic fee either in the office or on SchoolPay Please see Preston Office to confirm your registration and fee to pick up a Blue Card prior to the meeting and tryouts.
Team Picture Date: ___________________TBD