Welcome to the Preston Wrestling Page!
- Please REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
- Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medication CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Season 1st day of Practice: January 14, 2019 - March 2, 2019
******Online Registration Opens OCTOBER 1, 2018********
7th and 8th Grade Wrestling
The first day of practice is Monday January 14, wrestling is a no cut sport and is open to all 7th and 8th grade Preston Students.
Preston will also hold a pre-season wrestling camp January 8- January 11, a current physical must be on file to participate.
- Coach Blevens will host a pre-season informational meeting for STUDENTS after school on December 18, in W01.
- All students attending these meetings should have already registered for wrestling on SportsEngine, have a current physical on file in the office, and paid their athletic fee.
- Please contact the Preston Office to confirm your registration / athletic fee and to pick up a Blue Card prior to the meeting and practice. The season timeline is January 14 – March 2.
|Athletics Director||Bill Saint||488-7302|
|Athletic Secretary||Brenda Meier||488-7351|