Welcome to the Preston Volleyball Page!
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPROTS ENGINE Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE.
See tryout information below.
Volleyball Open Gym Dates:
All Pumas are welcome to attend open gym. It is a great opportunity for players to come work on volleyball skills and play!
Parent /Student Meetings:
Information /Try-Out Updates:
1) All current forms and fees must be turned prior to try-outs.
2) First Day of tryouts: Wednesday, AUGUST 22nd, 2018 @ 2:45-5:00pm each day.
3)First cuts: Friday August 24th.
4) Be dressed and ready to work out @2:50pm each day. Bring a water bottle with your name on it.
5) 16 players will be selected for each team by August 25, 2017.
Note from coach: Good luck to all during tryouts. Do your best, work hard and HAVE FUN!
Team Pictures Dates:
Practice : after school until 4:30pm everyday.
Game Schedule *Schedules may be subject to change*Check out the latest standings, current schedules and more! Sign up to receive instant notification of any schedule changes by following the instructions in the RSchool Parent Guide. This will allow you to receive a text and/or an email immediately if any changes are made to the schedules you are following. This guide also provides instructions to download athletic schedules to your personal calendar.
- Middle School Sports Forms / SPANISH - Note: A sports physical form signed by a doctor is required before a student can participate in any practices. Physicals are valid for one calendar year for all sports a student participates in during that year.
- Preston Middle School Athletic Eligibility Requirements
- FEES: $105 participation fee per sport prior to the first day of tryouts. The fee for home-schooled, private school and charter school students participating on PSD athletic teams is $157. These students must provide proof of residency prior to placement. Please contact the District Athletic Director at 490.3106 for more information.
- Proof of Student Accident, Injury and Illness Insurance. Insurance can be purchased through PSD.
- Sportsmanship, Athletic handbook
- Condition for Refund
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletics Secretary||Brenda Meieremail@example.com|