Welcome to Preston's Track Page
6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys & Girls
Required Actions to Participate:
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE.
- Pay fee at the end of registration on SchoolPay or in the front office with cash or check.
- Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice. Form HERE Turn in the physical to the front office.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
It’s almost time for spring track. If you like to run, throw, jump or hurdle, join our district championship team. Track is a no cut sport, and 6th, 7th and 8th graders are welcome.
Track Camp: TBD
Practice is ________ Please meet in the gym.
All student-athletes are encouraged to attend camp week.
Season Dates April 13 and finishes May 20
1st day of practice begins April 13 and finishes May 20 with the District Championships.
- Monday through Friday, from _______ .
- Please meet in the gym for the start of practice.
- We realize that many of you are multi-sport athletes. Talk to your individual coach about missing practice.
All athletes are required to have a current sports physical, $110 athletics fee paid, and registration complete on Sports Engine NO LATER THAN APRIL 3 in order to practice during the regular season.
Please plan on attending a parent meeting on _____________ in the gym. Meet schedule, expectations and goal setting will be discussed.
PRESTON TRACK MEET SCHEDULE - all up to date sports events are on SportsEngine. Any schedule changes will be current on this site.
Picture Day: TBD
Practice Schedule :
Head Coach Eileen Phillips Bio:
Eileen grew up in Commerce City, Colorado and began running in elementary school, where she participated in CARA and AAU track and field. Eileen was a multi-sport athlete in high school, competing in volleyball, cross country, basketball, swimming, indoor & outdoor track and field. After high school, Eileen received both academic and athletic scholarships to Colorado State University. In college, she trained under legendary coaches Bob Parry and John Martin. The 400 meter sprint was her focused event. She also ran the 200 meters, was the “slow leg” on the 4x100 relay, and anchored the 4x400 meter relay that set a school record in 1995. The record held for 23 years, and was finally broken in May 2018. After college she coached track and Highlands Ranch High School, as well as began coaching youth club basketball, rec basketball and soccer. She continues to compete in US Masters Swimming and USA Masters Track & Field, where she received All American Honors in 2013, 2015, and 2018 in the 400 meters.
|Assistant Coach||Shannon Teslowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Head Coach||Eileen Phillipsemail@example.com|
|Athletic Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletic Secretary||Brenda Meieremail@example.com|