Welcome to the Preston Tennis Team.
Preston Tennis is a Fall Sport open to 7th and 8th Grade Boys and Girls.
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE. Please read registration page carefully.
- RIGISTRATION OPENS JULY 1, 2019 FOR FALL
- Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Practice: ALL practices are located at Warren Park (Horsetooth and Lemay)
PICTURES: Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019 @ 3:15 on the south end of the School
Season Dates: August 20, 2019 - October 3, 2019
Parent/Player Meeting: Please be aware the Parent/Player meeting has been changed from 8/20 to Wednesday 8/21 in the Preston cafeteria from 6:30 to 7:30 PM. We will hand out the full season calendar and discuss the entire tennis program.
End of Season Party: Wednesday October 9 - 3:30 to 4:30
Practice Schedule: Bring tennis racquet, water bottle (WITH NAME ON IT), appropriate tennis clothes and tennis shoes.
ALL practices are located at Warren Park (Horsetooth and Lemay) Time: 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
|Asst. Coach||Stephanie Pitner||488-7313|
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletics Secretary||Brenda Meier||488.7351|