Welcome to Preston's Girl's Softball for 7th & 8th grade.
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE..
Student / Parent Meetings:
Season 1st day of Practice: March 4, 2019 - April 27, 2019
Game Schedule *all Schedules are subject to change* Check out the latest standings, current schedules and more! Sign up to receive instant notification of any schedule changes by following the instructions in the RSchool Parent Guide. This will allow you to receive a text and/or an email immediately if any changes are made to the schedules you are following. This guide also provides instructions to download athletic schedules to your personal calendar. Informational Updates:
Team Picture Dates:
- Middle School Sports Forms/SPANISH - Note: A sports physical form signed by a doctor is required before a student can participate in any practices. Physicals are valid for one calendar year for all sports a student participates in during that year.
- Preston Middle School Athletic Eligibility Requirements
- FEES: $105. participation fee per sport. The fee for home-schooled, private school and charter school students participating on PSD athletic teams is $157. These students must provide proof of residency prior to placement. Please contact the District Athletic Director at 490.3106 for more information.
- Proof of Student Accident, Injury and Illness Insurance. Insurance can be purchased through PSD. Click HERE for more information.
- Sportsmanship, Athletic Handbook
- Condition for Refund
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintemail@example.com|
|Athletics Secretary||Brenda Meierfirstname.lastname@example.org|