Welcome to Preston's Girl's Softball for 7th & 8th grade.
Effective Friday, March 13th there is a statewide moratorium on all athletic competitions, practices and meetings of any kind that will be in place until April 6th. On April 6th the moratorium will be re-evaluated and the determination will be made whether to lift the moratorium or how long the moratorium will continue or if the spring athletic season will be cancelled. Athletic competitions and practices scheduled for today March 12th may be conducted. Please remind coaches starting tomorrow morning no practices, organized meetings or even “informal” get togethers are to be conducted.
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE Please read registration page carefully.
- Pay Fee at the end of registration on SchoolPay, or in the front office with cash or check.
- Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice. Physical Form HERE
When your registration is complete, physical turned in to the front office, and fee is paid, you will receive a blue card. You are then cleared to participate.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 to confirm physicals that are on file.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE..
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
SEASON: MARCH 3, 2020 - APRIL 25, 2020
There will be a Varsity Team plus 2 Jr. Varsity Teams See SportsEngine for Live updates on any schedule changes. Download the Free SportsEngine App.
Jr. Varsity Softball Schedule HERE
Are you the next Jenny Finch? Do you like to spend time outside? Do you like to throw things? Maybe softball is for you!
Softball is a no cut sport! Everyone will make a team. Softball begins after school on March 3, 2020.
Before you can play or tryout, you will need the following into the office with Athletic Secretary:
- Register online SportsEngine
- Turn in a current physical
- Pay a fee on Schoolpay or a check brought to Mrs. Reed in the MAIN office.
Game Schedule *all Schedules are subject to change* Check out the latest standings, current schedules and more!
Team Picture Dates: