Welcome to Preston's Football Page
Football Pictures for 7th & 8th Grade: Thursday, October 11, 2018 - Order form HERE
- REGISTER ONLINE with SPORTS ENGINE Please read registration page carefully for all NEW information for the 2018-19 school year.
- Physicals are required before camps or the first day of practice.
- Please contact the coach or Athletic Secretary at 488-7351 for more information.
- If your student requires Emergency and Rescue Medications CLICK HERE.
- PSD Athletic Page HERE
Link to2018 Middle School Football Championships HERE
Attention 7th Grade parents: Please read this important letter from Coach Lowndes HERE
Printable 7th Grade Football Schedule HERE. Please note that schedule is subject to change.
Game Schedule: go to SportsEngine. Hover over "School", hover over "Middle School" then click on Football.
7th Grade Football Information:
Head Coach: Mr. Lowndes
Contact Information: Please contact me with any questions or concerns immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Parent Meeting: August 22, 2018 after practice, 5:10pm
- 2 solid colored mouthpieces
- Cleats and work out clothes
If you know your athlete is going to be absent, please send me a note prior to the missed practice. If the absence is unexpected, send me a note with your child the next day or contact me as soon as possible. Since we have so few practices before our first game, practice attendance will play a huge part in deciding playing time during a game. No athlete will lose game time due to excused absences, but by missing practices the athlete misses valuable teaching time on the field.
8th Grade Football Information
Head Coach: Shane Edler, Marc Keyworth, Jake Bost
PRE-SEASON PRACTICE DATES : August 13-17,2018 From 2:50 - 5:00 pm. Bring a water bottle for each practice, please have your name on bottle.
First day of school, August 22, 2018 practice will be after school.
Student / Parent Meeting: August 22rd, 2018 - 5:10pm after practice
Contact Information: Please contact me with any questions or concerns immediately. email@example.com Cell: 970-214-4563.
Team Picture Date:
Practice Schedule: If you know your athlete is going to be absent, please send me a note prior to the missed practice. If the absence is unexpected, send me a note with your child the next day or contact me as soon as possible. Since we have so few practices before our first game, practice attendance will play a huge part in deciding playing time during a game. No athlete will lose game time due to excused absences, but by missing practices the athlete misses valuable teaching time on the field.
Wed. August 22nd
- 2:55 – 4:45pm Practice with workout clothes and cleats only; mostly a teaching day, medium conditioning.
- IMPORTANT 4:45 – 5:10 Hand out helmets and lockers. . Get fitted for integrated pants and order 1 pair of pants and 1 practice tee shirt. The pants and shirt will cost $38. If cost is an issue, let me know. Everyone will have the same pants
- 5:10 – 5:30pm Parents meeting in the gymnasium
Thur. August 23rd
- 2:55 – 5:10pmPractice with helmets only, medium conditioning.
Fri. August 24th
- 2:55 – 5:10pm Practice with helmets only, medium/hard conditioning.
Mon. August 27th
- 2:55 – 5:10pm Students will be dressed and on the field by 2:55. Practice with full pads (no live hitting, just hitting sleds and dummies, mouthpieces required). Medium conditioning at the end of practice. Live contact will begin on Tuesday and progress to full contact by Wednesday.
- COMPLETED PHYSICAL FORM TURNED INTO THE MAIN OFFICE - Online sign up for Sports Engine (Click here for SportsEngine)
- $105 FEE PAID THROUGH SCHOOL PAY OR IN THE FRONT OFFICE
- 2 SOLID COLORED MOUTHPIECES
- CLEATS AND WORK OUT CLOTHES
Please have all paperwork taken care of as soon as possible. A student cannot participate in practice until they have a signed physical turned into the office and the athletic fee paid. The student should still attend practice so they don’t miss out on teaching time.
We are all looking forward to a great season!
Thank you for your support,
|8th Grade Coach||Dan Lowndesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7th Grade Coach||Shane Edleremail@example.com|
|Athletics Director||Bill Saintfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Athletics Secretary||Brenda Meieremail@example.com|